Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Flea market finds!

One of the great things about living in Europe is the opportunity to find some old gems at flea markets! I've only been to a few, but I'm already becoming addicted.  My friend who introduced me to flea marketing says it's all about "the thrill of the hunt".  Finding that special item, and then bargaining for a good price.

Here are some of the items I've purchased at flea markets.

Old books and a vintage camera.

I love these old alarm clocks, they're so cute!

Vintage suitcases and lantern.

Lovely candlesticks.

A neat scale.

Coffee grinder.  Perfect decor for a coffee lover like myself!

Old window from England, 19th century.

Vintage zinc basket, can have many uses!

I love old dough bowls.  They come in all shapes and sizes.

Metal dress form.  Still on the hunt for a traditional dress form.

Love these kitchen items.

Bathroom decor.

Vintage zinc watering can.

No comments:

Post a Comment