Just in case you're interested, I own a Nikon D5000. It's a great beginner's camera for those new to DSLR, and I've learned a lot while using it. I do feel ready to upgrade, but just not sure which camera yet. For now, I'll continue using the D5000 and beating it up as I travel throughout Europe.
The first couple years, I used the stock lens (18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G) that came with my camera. Then I purchased a few more lenses, and my favorite one is my Tamron 17-50mm/f2.8. It's the one I use for portraits and for fun "artsy" pictures. I also purchased a zoom lens (Tamron 18-270mm/f3.5-6.3), which is nice for travel pics.
I thought it would be fun to post one of my favorite pictures once a week. I enjoy portrait and travel photography. Unfortunately, I just don't have a lot of time to do portraits since I have a very busy full-time job. But I do it every now and then as a blessing for friends. Travel photography is fun for me because I don't feel any pressure to get it "perfect", since I'm really only shooting for myself. And I don't have to worry about toddlers running away, haha.
So, here is today's snapshot:
| Somewhere in Mongolia, October 2009. This was taken with my little point-and-shoot (Canon PowerShot SD1100). |
No comments:
Post a Comment