Monday, July 21, 2014

Tongeren flea market!

I've been hearing about Tongeren flea market ever since I moved here.  Tongeren is located in Belgium, an hour east of Brussels.  I missed several opportunities to go with friends due to my work and travel schedule.  I felt like I was never going to make it there!  I was so glad to finally make it there this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun.  I have to be honest, I was slightly disappointed because it wasn't as busy as I was expecting.  But the weather report had been calling for storms, so I think many vendors didn't bother to show up.  Still, I left with several amazing antiques so I'd say it was a success.  I will definitely be going back.  :)



So many beautiful dough bowls.






With some of my purchases.  :)
Treasures from Tongeren.  Not very many items, but I love everything I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment