I used to associate cardigans with Mr. Rogers and crusty old librarians.

They just weren't a part of my daily wardrobe. I bought a couple cheap ones from Target, and they looked pretty homely. So they ended up collecting dust in my closet.
But then I realized something. If you buy cardigans that are cut in a flattering shape, and if you wear them the right way... they can be quite cute and incredibly versatile! They can add that "pop of color" to an outfit, or transition a summer dress into fall. You can use them for layering under a jacket, and they fold up small so they can be thrown into your purse.
Here are some ways I like to wear cardigans:
I really like J. Crew cardigans, but they can be pretty pricey. However, if you look for sales on J. Crew Factory or the main J. Crew website, you can get them for reasonable prices. I've also bought a few cardigans from a popular German store here called S. Oliver.
Cardigans are now staple items in my wardrobe, and I would recommend any fashionable girl invest in a few. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment